In order to maintain harmony, respect, and to preserve the sanctity of the studio, we ask that you read and abide by the following policies:
- Upon entering, please remember to sign-in legibly at the front desk before each class. Wait patiently, we want to ensure quality service.
- Reservations must be made online, if unable to make a web reservation walk-ins are first come first serve. Phone reservations are not accepted.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes before class begins.
- Leave shoes in the designated shoe area.
- Silence cell phones and pagers and leave them in the changing room cubbies. No cell phones allowed in Yoga Room.
- Please wait in the Lobby Area until all students from the previous class have left the room before entering the Yoga Room (Check with the front desk on when to enter).
- Keep your body and feet clean before entering the classroom and refrain from wearing perfume, cologne, or strong scents.
- Bring a positive attitude and an open mind.
- Only flush toilet paper down toilets, any other articles please use the trash cans provided.
In the Changing Room
- Please keep your showers to less than 5 minutes.
- Maintain tidiness while using the Changing Rooms and clean up after yourself as you use the showers, toilets and sinks.
- Leave all belongings in the designated areas.
- Use the Hand Dryers and Towels for drying off, please keep our studio Eco Friendly.
In the Yoga Room and During Class
- New students and beginners should set their mats up in the back rows, it will be better suited for observing class instructions.
- Remain Silent. Many students use the time before class to quietly meditate and center themselves as they prepare for class.
- Students must be in the room before class begins. Yoga is a discipline; latecomers are not admitted.
- All students must use a mat and large towel.
- When setting up your mat be courteous of the students already in the room. Be conscious of another person’s view of the mirror.
- Please try and remain in the class the entire 90 minutes. If you must leave please do so quietly, make eye contact with the teacher, and wait until the class is in-between postures.
- Dispose of gum in a tissue and in the trash can. No gum in the yoga room.
- Only plastic and metal bottles are allowed in the studio. No Glass Bottles.
- Observe silence after the final savasana. Leave the room quietly. Respect others.
- Place all Bikram Yoga towels and mats in the baskets provided.
- Be sure to pick up any trash left behind.(tissues, hair ties, bandaids, bottles etc)
- Please check your belongings when you leave. Lost and found is donated weekly.
- Come back the next day!